Okay, so it's been A WHILE since my last post... and honestly, I haven't had a moment between then and now to post anything! (<~ it's hard when I don't have internet at my house)
Let's play catch-up...
- Brayden has started talking up a storm!
- Both boys had a stomach bug.
- Keith and Landen had a nasty summer cold.
- My grandmother fell and broke both hips, had a heart attack, then had surgery.
- Two of my family members (on my dad's side) passed away.
- A friend of mine (and co-worker) had a baby.
- I collapsed at work from intense uterine pain... we determined it was some scar tissue tearing (baby and I are fine)
- Brayden is cutting 4 teeth at once... 3 of the 4 have FINALLY broken through the gums
- We have had the mildest, wettest weather I can EVER remember having in Alabama during the month of August. EVER!
- Brayden went potty IN THE POTTY! (one time thing that hasn't happened again)
- My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend... I'm not going
- Brayden has started saying bedtime prayers and blessing the food when we do! It is PRECIOUS!
- Keith's mom broke her leg
Pregnancy Update: Size of a Cantaloupe
- How far? 23 weeks, 2 days
- Bump? Oh yes!
- Weight Gain? I gained A LITTLE, so I'm now at -5 pounds
- Belly Button? In
- Blood Pressure? 118/80
- Maternity Clothes? Yep
- Baby's Heart Rate? 150s
- Movement? Definitely, especially mid-afternoon and around 7-8 pm
- Cravings? It varies from day to day, but my appetite is definitely increasing
- Aversions? Red Beans & Rice, Sausage, Bacon, & Onions
- Symptoms? Gastritis, Tired, FORGETFULNESS!, Back Pain
- Sleep? VERY weird dreams
- Gender? Boy
- Name? Declen Miles
- Best Moment? Landen & Brayden talking to Declen!
- Doctor's Report? Everything is looking good! My doctor was glad to see that I actually gained a little weight at this appointment & Declen is growing well. My blood pressure is doing fabulous. Not having hardly any swelling.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!