It seems like our life is CRAZY busy, yet we really don't DO that much...
Our precious cat, Gus ("Gus-Gus" to Landen), died... I was HYSTERICAL! Landen STILL prays for Gus-Gus at night. BUT we were able to give permanent a home to a sweet little kitten-ish kitty (she's 8-9 months) named Cali ("Cow-Yee" to Landen). This has been a good thing, since Gus really was essentially my first child and Landen pretty much thought they were actually brothers.
![]() |
| Sweet Gus |
| Sweet Cali |
Keith's Grandmother broke her arm (at the shoulder)... My grandmother broke her leg (at the hip)...
Brayden started crawling (at 6 months) and learned how to sit up (at 7 months)... my children are backwards... but that's just fine with me!
We seem to have a several week old perpetual sinus-crud-cold-runny nose-junk virus that we are generously sharing with one another over and over and OVER again! If you happen to hear me talk, NO I'm not a man... I just sound that way... Come on weather change and STAY changed!
I turned 28 last week. (Of course the day before my Birthday, Keith asked me if I was turning 29... um, NO! Bless his heart.)
I remember watching F•R•I•E•N•D•S and thinking about them being so old at 28. Am I old?
When did I grow up?
What are kids going to be like without have F•R•I•E•N•D•S to grow-up with? (I digress)
Brayden is eating baby food now!! Carrots, Green Beans, Green Peas, Sweet Potatoes, and Rice... actually let me clarify... he is spitting baby food and gnawing on the spoon... :) He's growing up so fast!
And Landen LOVES to watch brother "eat" and provides some pretty spectacular commentary for Brayden's meal endeavors.
I am planning to get a sewing machine... YIPPEE! This should really be interesting. I am an expert at sewing by hand... OK, that MAY be an exaggeration... but I DO mend things that are torn, buttons gone, seems ripped, etc. I am just so stinking pumped with all this stuff from Pinterest that I am quite certain I should be able to SOMETHING with a sewing machine. I sewed a doll outfit once... when I was 8 or so... and I've piddled here and there since then. We'll see.
If nothing else, it's going to be my toy and if everything comes out laughable... I'll at least get some laughs!!
That's pretty much what's gone on in my world...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!