Pregnancy Update:
- How far along? 29 weeks 3 day
- Total Weight Gain? 3 lbs
- Fundal Height? 30 cm
- Baby Heart Rate? 140s bpm
- Baby Bump? I’m carrying him LOW
- Movement? Definitely feeling him move all the time and he's getting MUCH STRONGER!
- Cravings? Ceaser Salad dressing with pizza... just go with it.
- Aversions? Meats
- Symptoms? Pains (back, sciatic, leg, hip, neck, etc), Cramps (stomach, back, and into my thighs), Legs falling asleep, Braxton Hicks, Congested, Headaches, TIRED, Forgetfulness, Heartburn, and a few unmentionables
- Sleep? no so great...
- Gender? Boy!
- Belly button? In but rather shallow
- What I miss? Energy, feeling safe climbing (and descending stairs), sleep, easy mobility, lying down without getting heartburn, etc
- What I’m looking forward to? Making a name plate for Brayden!
- Concerns? Maternity leave (or lack thereof). Finances while I'm out on my non-maternity leave. Retaking this stupid blood sugar test, AGAIN… definitely threw-up all over the doctor's office Wednesday morning in my attempt at the 3 hour glucose test! Now I have to do it all again this coming Wednesday.... ugh!
- Blessings? My blood pressure maintaining. My job. Keith. Landen. Family. Friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!