7 Eleven
So many things have changed, grown, blossomed, and occurred
over the course of the last 4 years.
We: (In no particular order)
- got married
- learned how to pray with and for each other
- have been pregnant 3 times
- graduated from undergrad (neither of us were on the 4 year plan)
- moved 3 times
- owned 5 different cars
- started (and almost completed) Physical Therapy School (Keith)
- changed churches (though we ADORE both)
- survived some SERIOUSLY trying times
- have grown tremendously in our Faith and Hope in the Lord
- have seen our love has change, mature, and deepen like we could
never have imagined
- made
some TONS of mistakes
- learned to work through disagreements and stubbornness
- faced death: Keith’s Grandma Shirley, my Aunt Sara, and my
cat (Gus)
- learned about priorities
- survived a couple kitchen/grease fires
- learned to budget and balance finances (as a
couple/family)
- became parents
- are blessed in every aspect of our lives and have honestly witnessed that God ALWAYS provides
- have lived a total of 3 years without television (3 years and counting)
- learned through several attempts, that NEITHER of us can
build (or sustain) a fire (in the fire place)
- destroyed clothes, phones, sheets, haircuts, shoes, dishes, a
dvd/vcr, glasses, some plants, a hair straightener, hair dryers, dinners, lamps,
toys, a fan, a car, chairs, umbrellas, and so much more, BUT learned to
repair chairs, glasses, clothes, shoes, toilets, door knobs, toys, lamps, an
attic door, carpet stains, seat belts, etc.
- learned how to cut hair on adults and children
- laughed with and at each other
- cried with each other
- overcame kidney stones, cysts, swine flu, regular flu,
pre-eclampsia, colds, bronchitis, bronchiolitis, stomach bugs, snot, strep, poop,
migraines, immunizations & reactions, pink eye, mastoiditis, eczema, slap
cheek (5th Disease), diaper rashes, thrush, reflux, colic, RSV, allergies,
surgeries, and hospitalizations
- Made new friendships and rekindled some old ones
I knew that I loved Keith when I married him. I knew that God brought us together. What I DIDN'T know was what an incredible blessing he is in my life and how much more I would/could love him now! I couldn't have
asked for a better husband, daddy, friend, or partner!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!