More love:
Me (to Landen): "You know what?"
Landen: "Yes"
Me: "You do? What?"
Landen: "I love you"
Me: "Aww, buddy I love you, too!"
Landen: "I love you more"
Me: "I love you more"
Landen: "NO! I love YOU more... and daddy, and Cali (our cat)..."
Me: "and Brother?"
Landen: "Yep! I love Brayden"
Gold digger:
Me (to Landen): "Landen, don't pick your nose"
Landen: "I has boogers"
Me: "Yeah, that's gross"
Landen: "Brother has boogers, now"
Me: "What?"
Landen: "Brother has my boogers!"
Me: "Did you give your boogers to brother?"
Landen: "Yes"
Me: "Landen! That's yucky! Boogers have germs!"
Landen: (gasps with shock) "Oh! I sorry, mommy!"
Jesus in my tummy:
Keith: (singing)
Landen: "What your singing?"
Keith: "I'm singing to Jesus"
Landen: (looking around) "He's not here"
Keith: "He's in my heart, just like baby brother is in mommy's tummy; you can't see him but he's there. WIth Jesus in our hearts, we can ask him to help us and he will!"
Landen: "Oh." (long pause) "My heart is in my tummy and Jesus is in my heart!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!