About Me

My photo
The Lord never ceases to amaze and bless me (and my family). Though there have been many unexpected, seemingly overwhelming events in my life, God always provides a way, meeting and exceeding any need I may have. I long to know God more each day, to become the Godly woman, wife, and mother he so passionately desires me to be. This requires extensive training from God. For this reason, I am a perpetual student of the Lord. He is constantly molding and training me as His child; a wife, friend, coworker, daughter, sister, and mother; to be more like Him. In a similar way, along with my amazing husband, I hope to be a Godly example for our children and raise them in such a way that sparks an urgent desire for them to know and long for a personal relationship with the Lord our God.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Peanut is the size of Something...


Week 22: Papaya or Spaghetti Squash


Well, it seems that there is some question about the actual size of this baby, depending on which site you visit. Plus The Bump seems to be dropping the ball on the week-by-week updates from here on out... such a shame. SO here is MY summary - Peanut can hear me when I talk/sing/burp/hiccup/etc. He weighs approximately 1 lb. and is about 1 ft. long from head-to-toe. Peanut is currently working on his aerobic exercises, which seem to involve lots of kicking and punching. From what I've been told, he sleeps 12-14 hrs. each day, but I'm not so sure about that - unless maybe he continues his exercises as he sleeps.

 
Life Update:
  • We have hot water again!! WOOHOO!!! <~ almost made me late for work; it felt so good that I didn't want to get out of the shower!!
  • I have a cold/sinus infection/ SOMETHING that's making my head weigh much more than normal, creating unbelievable pressure in my face, giving me nose bleeds and headaches, and generally making me feel kind of BLAH!
  • I have no idea what this kid is going to be named. NO CLUE AT ALL!
  • Unless someone happens to know someone that would love to be a nanny for Landen and ultimately Peanut, then we have no choice but to start him in daycare... something Keith and I both dread, an idea we both loath, and something that in all reality we cannot even come close to affording on my salary... we are pretty much out of options.

 
Pregnancy Stuff:
  1. How far: 22 weeks 0 days
  2. Total weight: -4 lbs
  3. Baby bump: You bet!
  4. Fundal height: I can't figure out how to do this measurement on myself, so I'll just have to wait until my next appointment
  5. Maternity clothes: Yep and I no longer have a choice in this matter.
  6. Movement: YEAH! All the time, around the clock!
  7. Cravings: Not really much of anything... though the stuff I do want to eat is strictly bland stuff
  8. Aversions: Stinky stuff, ONIONS, and sweets
  9. Symptoms: Stomach and back cramps, dizzy/lightheaded, headaches, sciatic pains down both my legs, sudden need to run to the potty (thanks to strategically aimed kicks/punches to my bladder), slightly dumber than normal, moody/emotional ::SORRY::, very tired
  10. Sleep: I've been having a hard time getting comfortable + I wake up 354218614 times during the night = not great
  11. Gender: Still a boy
  12. Belly button: It's still in
  13. What I miss: Being able to easily reach the floor when I drop something...
  14. What I look forward to: Keith and Landen being able to feel Peanut kicking and wiggling. Choosing a name for Peanut. Bedtime.
  15. Concerns: My health, childcare, having 2 children under the age of 2!

  16. Blessings: My family. Friends.
  17. Picture: I thought I would share my little monkey and my hubby this week... I am running a little late on the Halloween picture. O well.


He LOVES his stuffed animals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!