About Me

My photo
The Lord never ceases to amaze and bless me (and my family). Though there have been many unexpected, seemingly overwhelming events in my life, God always provides a way, meeting and exceeding any need I may have. I long to know God more each day, to become the Godly woman, wife, and mother he so passionately desires me to be. This requires extensive training from God. For this reason, I am a perpetual student of the Lord. He is constantly molding and training me as His child; a wife, friend, coworker, daughter, sister, and mother; to be more like Him. In a similar way, along with my amazing husband, I hope to be a Godly example for our children and raise them in such a way that sparks an urgent desire for them to know and long for a personal relationship with the Lord our God.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer Time Photo Dump.... (seriously over due)

Posting on a blog (or anything on the internet) is REALLY difficult when we don't have a working computer at home in addition to no internet... this is NOT a forever situation, and I am determined that I will get back to regular posting. SOON!

Photo Dump BOMBARDMENT


Here we go...

  • May 2014: Brayden had his first haircut(age 2 years 3 months), 
  • June 2014: Landen turned 4! On his actual birthday we went out to Johnny Rockets and ate dinner. He had a Super Hero party and (among other things) received train tickets, we rode the train to Tuscaloosa (but didn't take any pictures once we arrived there), Declen turned 7 months old and decided to sit up on his own
  • July 2014: We went to Oak Mountain State Park for the Fourth of July and went fishing (for the first time ever for the kids) and Landen caught two tiny fish, Keith and I celebrated our 5th anniversary and took a spontaneous family vacation to Panama City Beach (as in, "I wanna do something" "Like what?" "um... lets go to the beach" "OK..." and we made reservations as we packed). It was our first EVER vacation!! IT WAS AWESOME and we took like three pictures the whole time.... yeah. We got to go out fishing/boating/island hopping with my cousin who owns Salt Shaker Charters and that was AMAZING! Our car keys are in the Gulf of Mexico down there, so if you find them, please return them! Keith turned 28! We went to dinner at a mexican restaurant and took pictures outside and with the sombraro on his head :). Declen turned 8 months old and decided to belly crawl. He's currently learning to crawl on hands and knees, but sometimes just ends up either planking or with his bottom straight up in the air! He feeds himself all the time... eating just about anything he can get his hands on (except ham. he hates it!), and finally, Declen has 2 teeth! WOOHOO!


Enjoy the pictures!







Baked beans







My life... everyday!



we dress alike at the park so I can find them





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!