Your Baby: Week 8 (Baby Fruit)
Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.
> Read more about baby this week
> Read more about baby this week
OK, now for the General Baby Posts to begin:
How Far Along? 8 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain: Did I ever really lose that much from the FIRST pregnancy? I don't know that I have actually GAINED any weight, I think it's more of my menial losing trend has altogether stopped.... Who Knows...
Baby Bump? no, BUT I have noticed that snug fitting pants are uncomfortable on my belly... I think I was around 12 weeks last time when I was reaching this point...
Maternity Clothes? I still wear some from when I had Landen, but I can still fit into my NON-maternity clothes just fine :)
Cravings: Cottage cheese, ALMONDS (so SO strange since I despised almonds prior to this pregnancy), chocolate milk shakes
Aversions: meats particularly chicken, turkey, and pork... there are times when I think I could go for a steak... mmm steak!
Symptoms: Tired, weird dreams (primarily about the birth), those uncomfortable little pinches and such that you get in the beginning (well, to some degree, throughout), nausea (not as bad as last time though ::crossing fingers::)
Sleep: It's ok; I think the majority of my sleep issues, other than an extra trip to the bathroom around 2am, are life related :)
Gender: based on the odds for the Thomas family, I'm gonna say a boy... in reality, we have a while before we know!
Belly Button in or out? Silly question.... definitely in
What I miss: seeing how I have only KNOWN for 1 week, not a whole lot.
Best moment this week: Seeing Peanut for the first time via ultrasound. It literally looked like a peanut with a heart beat (139 bpm to be exact)
How Far Along? 8 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain: Did I ever really lose that much from the FIRST pregnancy? I don't know that I have actually GAINED any weight, I think it's more of my menial losing trend has altogether stopped.... Who Knows...
Baby Bump? no, BUT I have noticed that snug fitting pants are uncomfortable on my belly... I think I was around 12 weeks last time when I was reaching this point...
Maternity Clothes? I still wear some from when I had Landen, but I can still fit into my NON-maternity clothes just fine :)
Cravings: Cottage cheese, ALMONDS (so SO strange since I despised almonds prior to this pregnancy), chocolate milk shakes
Aversions: meats particularly chicken, turkey, and pork... there are times when I think I could go for a steak... mmm steak!
Symptoms: Tired, weird dreams (primarily about the birth), those uncomfortable little pinches and such that you get in the beginning (well, to some degree, throughout), nausea (not as bad as last time though ::crossing fingers::)
Sleep: It's ok; I think the majority of my sleep issues, other than an extra trip to the bathroom around 2am, are life related :)
Gender: based on the odds for the Thomas family, I'm gonna say a boy... in reality, we have a while before we know!
Belly Button in or out? Silly question.... definitely in
What I miss: seeing how I have only KNOWN for 1 week, not a whole lot.
Best moment this week: Seeing Peanut for the first time via ultrasound. It literally looked like a peanut with a heart beat (139 bpm to be exact)
Pictures:
![]() |
| This was last week |
![]() |
| Here is why we are calling this baby Peanut.... |
Did YOU know:
rasp·ber·ry (Dictionary)
noun \ˈraz-ˌber-ē, -b(ə-)rē\
- a : any of various usually black or red edible berries that are aggregate fruits consisting of numerous small drupes on a fleshy receptacle and that are usually rounder and smaller than the closely related blackberries b : a perennial plant (genus Rubus) of the rose family that bears raspberries
- [short for raspberry tart, rhyming slang for fart] : a sound of contempt made by protruding the tongue between the lips and expelling air forcibly to produce a vibration; broadly : an expression of disapproval or contempt


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!