It's Friday!
Pinterest.com is becoming one of my new best friends
I have begun following an absolutely hilarious blog: Grasping for Objectivity
I only have to work until 1:30pm, and then I get to spend the rest of the day with the other man in my life... LANDEN!!
Morning sickness has hidden it's ugly head for the past 3 days!
AND...
I am superexcited about some Alabama Football this weekend!
Life update:
- 2 Kings is complete and I am now entering into the realm of reading 1 Chronicles... I've never read it before but I hear it's not the most action packed book in the Bible. Hopefully, I will be able to focus on God and his awesomeness rather than the lacking adventure... We shall see!
- Landen is 15 months old... he is working on tooth number 13! I KNOW, it's absurd! He makes a "bbrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm" sound anytime he sees or plays with a car. The fact that he, not only, can put his head on the floor and look through/between his legs... but can throw a ball between his legs with his head still on the floor is the coolest thing in the world to him.
- The University of Montevallo is having RUSH this weekend, and I am SERIOUSLY hoping I can make it down there to support (and bring some food) to my Chi O's down there... we shall see
- Keith and I have been visiting Church of the Highlands for the past couple weeks. I thoroughly miss our Sunday School crew at SMBC, but I am loving the intense worship experience at the Highlands. Total mixed feelings.
- I have my OB appt on Tuesday, September 13... can't wait to hear Peanut's heartbeat again and be told that everything looks good and seems normal ::high hopes and finger's crossed::
- We got Landen a car seat... forward facing... Nothing shy of a Blessing. They are really stinkin' expensive, BUT we managed to find left over gift cards to Bed,Bath,&Beyond and Buy,Buy,Baby (from our wedding and Landen's baby registries) to combine with a 20% off coupon... and VIOLA!! We paid NOTHING! (actually we had $19 remaining on the BBB gift card). FYI Buy,Buy,Baby will price match any item. Thank you Walmart for your low(er) prices! God is good and provides a means before we even know the need!
Happy Friday. Happy Weekend!
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
About Me
- Adrienne
- The Lord never ceases to amaze and bless me (and my family). Though there have been many unexpected, seemingly overwhelming events in my life, God always provides a way, meeting and exceeding any need I may have. I long to know God more each day, to become the Godly woman, wife, and mother he so passionately desires me to be. This requires extensive training from God. For this reason, I am a perpetual student of the Lord. He is constantly molding and training me as His child; a wife, friend, coworker, daughter, sister, and mother; to be more like Him. In a similar way, along with my amazing husband, I hope to be a Godly example for our children and raise them in such a way that sparks an urgent desire for them to know and long for a personal relationship with the Lord our God.
Thanks so much for the shout-out! Thrilled to have you reading!!
ReplyDelete