About Me

My photo
The Lord never ceases to amaze and bless me (and my family). Though there have been many unexpected, seemingly overwhelming events in my life, God always provides a way, meeting and exceeding any need I may have. I long to know God more each day, to become the Godly woman, wife, and mother he so passionately desires me to be. This requires extensive training from God. For this reason, I am a perpetual student of the Lord. He is constantly molding and training me as His child; a wife, friend, coworker, daughter, sister, and mother; to be more like Him. In a similar way, along with my amazing husband, I hope to be a Godly example for our children and raise them in such a way that sparks an urgent desire for them to know and long for a personal relationship with the Lord our God.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Peanut is the size of a Naval Orange!


Week 15: Naval Orange

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is sqirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

Pregnancy Stuff:

  1. How far along: 15 weeks 1 days
  2. Total weight gain: -4 lbs
  3. Baby bump: Yep. Although, the bump has risen!! Weird, I know! I was actually able to wear my jeans this weekend with them BUTTONED, no rubber band needed!!
  4. Maternity clothes: See #3! Still wearing maternity pants and some maternity tops. MOST of my regular person shirts are still fitting
  5. Movement: Occasionally I can feel a little flutter.
  6. Cravings: Milk, French Fries, Spinach Dip, Lemon Pie, Zaxby’s Zalad, Cheese Cake Factory Favorite = Chicken Piccata and Plain Cheese Cake, Stix Favorite = Japanese-side Steak meal…. Oh if only I had unlimited food funds to actually purchase these awesome meals….
  7. Aversions: Bacon, Bratwursts’ (YUCK!), Hamburgers, Onions, etc.  
  8. Symptoms: So tired!, thirsty, hungry, emotional, MOODY, nosebleeds, and tummy/back cramps
  9. Sleep: I would love to go to sleep RIGHT NOW! I keep waking up every 1-2 hours for NO APARENT REASON…. Ugh!
  10. Gender: OK, so Keith did the pencil test and there is a chance that it MAY have swung in a circle, which would lead to the belief that this baby is girl, BUT Keith was a little impatient/uninterested/wobbly so I am not fully convinced that this was an accurate reading.
  11. Belly button: In
  12. What I miss: Having a brain! I’ll start talking, and completely forget where I’m going with the conversation OR I will be unable to finish the sentence because I just cannot get the stinkin’ words to come out!!!
  13. Best moment(s) of this week: Getting to meet Keith’s granddad! Landen FINALLY getting over having a fever!!!  
  14. What I'm looking forward to: When Keith and Landen get to feel Peanut kick/move. My next apointment, when we get to have the UltraSound done - and hopefully Peanut will cooperated long enough for us to know if it is a HE or SHE!
  15. Concerns: Childcare for Landen (and eventually Peanut). Non-existant Maternity Leave for me. Developing Pre-eclampsia again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!