About Me

My photo
The Lord never ceases to amaze and bless me (and my family). Though there have been many unexpected, seemingly overwhelming events in my life, God always provides a way, meeting and exceeding any need I may have. I long to know God more each day, to become the Godly woman, wife, and mother he so passionately desires me to be. This requires extensive training from God. For this reason, I am a perpetual student of the Lord. He is constantly molding and training me as His child; a wife, friend, coworker, daughter, sister, and mother; to be more like Him. In a similar way, along with my amazing husband, I hope to be a Godly example for our children and raise them in such a way that sparks an urgent desire for them to know and long for a personal relationship with the Lord our God.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Peanut is the size of a Plum!


Week 12: Plum (Food Comparison)

Your baby is now the size of a plum!
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.
Doctor's Report: NO MORE HORMONE SUPPLIMENTS!!! YAY!

General Baby Posts:

How Far Along? 12 weeks 0 days

Total weight gain: I'll answer this after my next doctor's appt

Baby Bump? yeah... it's fairly obvious I'm pregnant. Carrying Landen is getting kind of weird... neither of us knows quite where to position his leg when he's on my hip.
Maternity Clothes: yep! Well, maternity pants. I can still wear regular tops.

Cravings: milk, juice, Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Aversions: onions, smelly things, meats (for the most part) 

Symptoms: tired, headaches, nausea (getting better), extra potty trips during the night, not sleeping well, tummy cramps,  thirsty, and my skin is broken out, a little moody
Sleep: dreams are weird... really weird, waking up multiple times for no reason, 1-2 potty trips during the night, did I mention waking up 15 times during the night for no reason?

Gender: don't know... I'm thinking about doing the pencil test
Belly Button in or out? definitely in

What I miss: I would say sleep, but in all honesty over the past 2 years, I could probably count the number of nights I have gotten uninterupted on one hand... what was that like?
Best moment(s) this week: finishing hormone suppliments! Playing with Landen in the puddles... rain can be so much fun! Watching Alabama win! Watching Landen drive his "car" in circles around our house... LONG WEEKEND with Keith and Landen!

What I'm looking forward to: hearing Peanut's heart beat. Landen's 15 mos appointment on Friday to see how much he's grown!

Concerns: same as last week... and getting pre-eclampsia again!
Pictures: no new pictures today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!