All this said, I found 2 pretty awesome blogs via Pinterest that I think could be VERY useful to me and any mom around!
The first is Mommy x 3 = Insanity - written by an Alabama mom of 3
The Second is Homemade Mamas - written by three stay-at-home moms from Illinois
Both are very well written, useful, and fun! Check them out!
Thrifty Project for this week: Baby Wipes
There are actually recipes for these on BOTH Mommy x 3 = Insanity & Homemade Mamas which can be found Here & Here
I'll let you know how my baby wipes turn out!
Thanks for the shout out! I hope your wipes turn out great! I hope your pregnancy goes well too. By the way you are stinking funny. I read a few of your posts and cracked up! Thanks for following and consider me the most recent pregnancy roller-coaster observer (ie. your newest follower) :)
ReplyDelete