So, since today is my last day to be 26 I have answered 26 questions about myself... A-Z if you will (borrowed from Ashley J)
A. Age: 26… for one last day!
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Hanging clothes
D. Dogs: I grew up with dogs… Gretchen (black dachshund), Prissy (a VERY prissy Pomeranian), and Fluffy (my little fluff-ball Pomeranian – Sweetest dog ever!)
E. Essential start to your day: BREAKFAST
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Yes
H. Height: 5’5” (I round up)
I. Instruments you play: I CAN play the piano, violin, and clarinet… but NOT well!! I am an expert at playing pots-n-pans with Landen, though!
J. Job title: MOM, wife, administrative assistant, artist, etc
K. Kids: Landen (16 months) and “Peanut” (still cookin’ ETA March 2012)
L. Live: Birmingham, AL
M. Mother’s name: Lanelle
N. Nicknames: Adri, Age
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yep! Pneumonia, TERRIBLE Stomach virus, Kidney Stones, and Landen’s Birthday (clearly the most rewarding of all)
P. Pet peeves: Constant tapping, snorting, people who refuse to do their jobs…
Q. Quote from a movie: “Hakuna matata”
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: 1 sister, 5 brother-in-laws
T. Time you wake up: About 5:45… well, that’s when I get up anyways
U. Underwear: What?
V. Vegetable you hate: Eggplant
W. What makes you run late: Everything
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Haha! You name it… it has probably been x-rayed (or included in an x-ray of something else)
Y. Yummy food that you make: lasagna, peppermint bark, etc
Z. Zoo animal: Zebra
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Hanging clothes
D. Dogs: I grew up with dogs… Gretchen (black dachshund), Prissy (a VERY prissy Pomeranian), and Fluffy (my little fluff-ball Pomeranian – Sweetest dog ever!)
E. Essential start to your day: BREAKFAST
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Yes
H. Height: 5’5” (I round up)
I. Instruments you play: I CAN play the piano, violin, and clarinet… but NOT well!! I am an expert at playing pots-n-pans with Landen, though!
J. Job title: MOM, wife, administrative assistant, artist, etc
K. Kids: Landen (16 months) and “Peanut” (still cookin’ ETA March 2012)
L. Live: Birmingham, AL
M. Mother’s name: Lanelle
N. Nicknames: Adri, Age
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yep! Pneumonia, TERRIBLE Stomach virus, Kidney Stones, and Landen’s Birthday (clearly the most rewarding of all)
P. Pet peeves: Constant tapping, snorting, people who refuse to do their jobs…
Q. Quote from a movie: “Hakuna matata”
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: 1 sister, 5 brother-in-laws
T. Time you wake up: About 5:45… well, that’s when I get up anyways
U. Underwear: What?
V. Vegetable you hate: Eggplant
W. What makes you run late: Everything
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Haha! You name it… it has probably been x-rayed (or included in an x-ray of something else)
Y. Yummy food that you make: lasagna, peppermint bark, etc
Z. Zoo animal: Zebra
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!