
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
Pregnancy Stuff:
- How far along: 17 weeks 0 days
- Total weight gain: -5 lbs
- Baby bump: Yep.
- Maternity clothes: Yep.
- Movement: Occasionally I can feel a little flutter.
- Cravings: Milk, cheese, peanut butter, spinach dip, Stix (even though I JUST ate there this weekend), juice...
- Aversions: Mostly sweet stuff... WHAT?!?!
- Symptoms: Tired, hungry, heartburn, stomach/back cramps, and moody
- Sleep: I wish
- Gender: It's a boy!!
- Belly button: In
- What I miss: My ability to complete things without screwing it up... no.brain.what-so-ever.
- Best moment(s) of this week: Seeing peanut on the U/S
- What I'm looking forward to: When Keith and Landen get to feel Peanut kick/move.
- Concerns: Childcare for Landen (and eventually Peanut)! Non-existant Maternity Leave for me. Developing Pre-eclampsia again.
Update: Landen looks less like a unicorn than before... the blue bump is downsizing. He rebusted his lip yesterday while pitching a fit about nap time... poor kid! My nose, still hurts, but isn't as swollen and most of the bruising is across the bridge and under my eyes. I can pretty well cover it with makeup to the point that I look more tired than anything (unless you see me makeup-less).
Today has been a good day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments!